Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Introverted


Chapter written. Sets to back of queue while I finish writing off a few others.
First Character Death. Hurray.
I'm feeling as if I'm using Blogspot as some sort of Tumblr, but then again where's the problem? I did say I'd use this to communicate with the readers...
(And it's not like there's any 'law' against writing multiple posts on the same day, as long as they hold some sort of sense in the context, right?)

That said, I'm glad to say I have solved the problem on why Naruto isn't taught Jutsus as a Genin. The Chapter will explain it to those I haven't told about it in the PM's, and thus should hopefully put a rock over the problem.

Post-Scriptum: seems people enjoy how I portray the Kyuubi, so...thanks guys, (or girls) you're making me blush.
PPS: seems people don't like mushy-weak Naruto of the first chapters. Meh. I warned you in the first chapter, flaming about it won't make me budge an inch. First comes the pain, then the gain. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment