Monday, May 27, 2013

Author's notes

Harry Dursley

Down-winding chapters will be easy to write. Dealing with the end of the second term and the general preparation for the Triwizard Tournament.

The Sword of Humanity

The Assimilation Plague actually generates 'Biosphere' to that of the desired 'conqueror' race. So it actually is to be considered canon that the plague actually 'converts' the race to another, and 'somehow' manages to make the air breathable without effort. (albeit there is damage to population and infrastructure because of chaos)

I made Liara Human.
I'm such a monster.
I made the Reapers smart...
That makes me even worse.
I made Shepard Human-Renegade...wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad, we all know it will end well in the end... one day... some day... causalities are inevitable.

    Weren't Reapers supposed to be smart anyway? Though I admit they lacked... subtlety.

    Well considering you made Shepard Xenophobic, the Renegade path is pretty much the only path he can take in the beginning. I do admit I am very curious as to how he will slowly come to trust other species.

    Fanboy Wrex was probably one of your best ideas ever.

    ReplyDelete