Sunday, June 2, 2013

Apparently, I landed on TVtropes

As said on the title, I apparently managed to get not only on TvTropes (Which is by itself, at least personally and considering where and how I started, an achievement) but also a personal page all for Introverted.

Whoever created the page and whoever is filling it, you have my most sincere thanks!

And as an Addendum, I did change the genre from adventure-general to Angst and Hurt/comfort.

Now I'll devolve a bit into something else though...

I never plan for the stories' direction when I write them. That's why it was meant to be Adventure General. I had thought of making it a simple 'Naruto's shell is cracked through normal fluff with a different team'.

Now look at what it has become.

Sometimes, I am ashamed to admit that my muse both awes me and scares the hell out of me.

I lean mostly on the latter part though.

Just how does she manage to do that...I'll never know.

Once more, thanks to all who read or are reading Introverted, now also on TvTropes!

2 comments:

  1. Change the comments font. Its hard to read when its so small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I've been wondering how long it would have taken before you finally got your own TvTrope fame. You certainly earned it thanks to several popular masterpieces that are already completed. Makes me wonder if they get their own page too now.

    ReplyDelete